- Member of First Baptist Church Hurst
- Volunteer with 6 Stones ministry:
Night of Wonder - Bellaire
Night of Hope - Bellaire
Operation Back to School - First Hurst
Operation Back to School - 6 Stones East Camput
Community Powered Revitalization - First Hurst
Community Powered Revitalization - HealthSouth
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- PTA member
- Relay 4 Life Event Organizer
- Mission trip events with First Baptist Hurst:
North Dakota - Cannonball & Ft. Yates
- Sunday School teacher or assistant
Pre-school through 3rd grade
- AWANAS Leader
- AMBUCS Mid-Cities Member & Scholarship Committee Chair
- Winner of Cincinnati Enquirer's "What my neighborhood means to me" Essay Contest
- 1st Place Little Miss PeeWee
- Member of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Member of the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Have held positions in my career as occupational therapist: Home Health Administrator; Outpatient Administrator for the State of Florida (Genesis Rehab); Regional Director of Operations; Regional Director of Training; OT Clinical Specialist for the State of Florida
- Currently serve as the Director of Therapy Operations; Program Chair of Stroke Disease Specific Certification for The Joint Commission
- Member of National Junior Honor Society
- Member of National Honor Society
- High School Thespian
- President of my Senior Showchoir
- President of my Residence Hall 90-91'
- Treasurer of the Residence Hall Association (RHA) 90-91'
- Vice President of the Residence Hall Association (RHA) 91-92'
- President of the Residence Hall Association (RHA) 92-93'
- EKU's Occupational Therapy Acceptance Committee Student Representative 93-94'
- Member Alpha Chi Omega